The Chamber of Installation Specialists in Bulgaria (CISB) is the universal legal successor of the National Installations Union (NIU), and is a national trade association of the branch of industry of natural persons and legal entities working in the field of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigerating engineering, electrical engineering and automation, water and gas supply, energy saving technologies, energy efficiency, renewable sources of energy, and environmental protection. The companies and specialists, members of CISB, provide design and research services, expert consultancy, installation and assembly works, production of facilities and equipment, distribution, sales, intermediation services, etc.
CISB was established in April 1995 as a non-profit association, pursuant to resolution of Plovdiv District Court No.6257/1995 on corporate case No.4067/95. CISB is a national association having its head office in Plovdiv and regional representative offices in Sofia, Burgas, Varna and Ruse.
The Chamber of Installation Specialists in Bulgaria keeps the Professional Register of Installers, in which Bulgarian and foreign legal entities and physical persons involved in installation activities on sites in the country are registered.
The Chamber also runs a Vocational training centre, licensed by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET).
Official journal of the association – “INSTALLATIONS’ magazine
CISB is a member of GCI-UICP, Brussels, CEIB, BCCI.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE CHAMBER:
- Identification and transparency of the activity of persons and entities working in the field of installations.
- Improvement of the management of installation activities, increase of the responsibility of installers for the purpose of achieving the material requirements regarding the construction and quality of execution of projects.
- Coordination and implementation of the common policy as employers of the companies, members of CISB.
- Representation of the members of the Chamber and protection of their professional rights and interests, in keeping with the interests of society, in the field of their activities and in compliance with the Statute of CISB.
- Making proposals to the respective institutions and authorities having legislative initiative, taking part in drawing up normative acts, laws and regulations concerning the activity of its members and to the interests of the sector it represents.
- Facilitating the communication and interactions both between its members, and between the members and the state and public bodies, authorities and organizations on a national and international level.
- Providing assistance in improving the vocational training and competences of installation specialists to the best of its abilities.
- Providing methodological assistance to its members for the purpose of attaining the objectives and requirements set by government, public, private and other structures.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES OF CISB:
- Maintaining constant contacts with government, regional and municipal bodies and institutions.
- Maintaining close contacts with similar branch associations in the country and abroad.
- Preparing proposals to the respective institutions and bodies connected with the activities of the installation sector.
- Presenting to the general public the installation activities of its members by means of various initiatives, competitions, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
- Preparing a code of professional ethics and exercising control of its implementation and compliance.
- Preparing and keeping a register of installation companies.
- Assisting in resolving professional disputes between its members and third parties, to the best of its abilities.
- Participating in, organizing, assisting the attendance and organization of meetings, seminars, congresses, exhibitions, fairs, networking meetings and other forums in the country and abroad for the purpose of keeping pace with the latest developments and achievements in the installations sector.
- Running its own Vocational training centre and developing curricula and syllabuses for vocation training, qualification and re-qualification of the specialists from the installations sector.
- Organizing various forms of training in the country and abroad with the aim to improve the qualifications and competences of the specialists from the installations sector.
- Performing other activities to meet the needs of its members.
- Focusing its efforts on preventing monopolism and disloyal competition among its members and other legal entities in the sector.
- The Chamber provides assistance to its members in representing and promoting their proposals.
The motto of the CHAMBER OF INSTALLATION SPECIALISTS IN BULGARIA IS:
EACH ONE OF US CAN DO A LOT, BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO MUCH MORE!
2, “Stefan Verkovich” str., Plovdiv
tel. 032/ 62 59 18;